View Single Post
Old 04-08-17, 03:19 PM   #7585
Able72
Captain

Downloads: 299
Uploads: 0
Default Found a repeatable Bug. I think

Ok, small thing really, but since I am just getting back into Sub Sim's (been something like 6 or 7 years?) I'm running through the tutorials provided in the Wolves of Steel modpack. Big thumbs up on the improvements by the way. I was one of those poor suckers that pre-ordered it and played it fresh out of the box, broken and all.

Anyway, back to the point at hand.

IF you load and play through one tutorial, then exit to main menu, then try to load up to play through a second tutorial, it will CTD. Has happened to me 3 times in a row now. *UPDATE* You have to manually "Escape" out of the mission and exit back to the main menu for this to happen. If the mission ends and exits on its own, then this CTD does not happen.

Thank you again for the Wolves of Steel mod. I love it. Makes a truly pretty sub sim actually playable. I think Ubisoft ought to hire your team if they ever decide to build SH6. At the very least they should offer your team a small commission on every sale of the game since you first released your modpack. I would imagine there are many sales they made that that is the only reason it was purchased. Thank you again for all your work.

Last edited by Able72; 04-08-17 at 05:42 PM.
Able72 is offline   Reply With Quote