View Single Post
Old 03-17-21, 07:09 AM   #7
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 247
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Si did I, I love the taste of frying opil on chicken nwings, calamaris and pommes frites. But no more do I eat it, since I fully understood the rattail of issues with transfats, Omega-6 and all that.

Fats is a topic that really everybody should get some basic education on, like sugar, glucose, corny syrups. The problem is that the maoinstream ifnormation and paradigms on this and other food topics - are wrong. And have been so since decades and even a century.

Problem also is that even many doctors and medical practitioners and food advisors do not know it.

Not easy. You need luck to get even started, and then a good instinct when plotting your new coarse for the first steps. Its easy to go wrong.

Today I red that the kernel of avocados, of which many say it also can be eaten and is oh so healthy and a miracle food like the fruit meat, in fact is so poisonous that in Mexico they grate and pulverize it, mix it with cheese and fat and put it out on the street - as mouse and rat poison. Bon Appetit.
Re: avocado pits. *Any* fruit with a pit has a strong chance of the pit to contain poisonous substances. Avo pits contain persin and cyanide-producing compounds. But eating one isn't going to harm you. Your have to eat a lot. Pets and livestock, on the other hand, are likely to become poisoned and die.
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote