Thread: On Health
View Single Post
Old 03-17-21, 06:51 AM   #6
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

So did I, I love the taste of frying oil on chicken wings, calamaris and pommes frites. But no more do I eat it, since I fully understood the rattail of issues with transfats, Omega-6 and all that.

Fats is a topic that really everybody should get some basic education on, like sugar, glucose, corn syrups. The problem is that the mainstream information and paradigms on this and other food topics - are wrong. And have been so since decades and even a century.

Problem also is that even many doctors and medical practitioners and food advisors do not know it.

Not easy. You need luck to get even started, and then a good instinct when plotting your new course for the first steps. Its easy to go wrong.

Today I red that the kernel of avocados, of which many say it also can be eaten and is oh so healthy and a miracle food like the fruit meat, in fact is so poisonous that in Mexico they grate and pulverize it, mix it with cheese and fat and put it out on the street - as mouse and rat poison. Bon Appetit.

Last edited by Skybird; 03-17-21 at 07:17 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote