View Single Post
Old 10-10-22, 02:22 PM   #1503
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmode View Post
If you're trying to insinuate that the reason my game fails to load is because I didn't install the mod correctly then I'm afraid you are mistaken. I followed the instructions to the letter as I know from previous experience with SH3 and modpacks that being blasé is not advised.

Also, with such a weak search function it makes it basically impossible to find the answer I need easily, so I have to read the thread in its entirety. If you expect me to manually scan 101 pages of this thread covering the last 15 months of discussion for a solution then, again, you're mistaken.

But, I have to offer my congratulations that your game works. That clearly shows that anyone having issues getting this mod to run must be at fault. Thanks for you help. /s
"If you're trying to imply that the reason my game isn't loading is that I didn't install the mod correctly, I'm afraid you're wrong."
I don't know who is wrong here since the opposite has brought you up... beware the devil is in the details..

"If you're expecting me to manually scan 101 pages of this thread spanning the last 15 months of discussion for a solution, then again, you're wrong."

So you put your chances of playing to rate...it's up to you...after all...!!
Today the modders "chew" you job believe me... before we had a compilation all prepared ask the elders here

How do you think I did in the past.. when you love, you don't count.. I searched and read quite a bit, believe me..
What are you bumping into...? don't you have a problem in your machine...?
defender or other antivirus which is useless most of the time..!!!
be careful with Hsie..

See documentation in the mods but the pdf is in Russian with a good translator.. no need to search for all the sections that interest you only.
let's have a little courage my friend... that must not be very bad

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 10-10-22 at 02:54 PM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote