View Single Post
Old 09-02-10, 08:08 PM   #16
CaptainMattJ.
The Old Man

Downloads: 55
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hms ulisses View Post
Upgrade: I got the last one 14 march 42 in 11º54E and 37 º 16 N - on surface, allready engaged by italian aircrafts. I start shooting verry fast with armour piercing rounds, before the aircrafts kill him! I was with chance, and kill him after 45-50 rounds from 3000 m! (just 5-6 really caugh him!)
So, until now, I can take the siege of malta with a lot of time - 5 months.
I hope this will help.
Quote:
Search for task force with 9 kn speed!

Hi, I just catch 2 of 3 british subs! 07 febr 1942, 11º38 E 40º 11 N!
They travel with 11 Knots SUBMERGED - SO, AFTER I make a save (outsaide of visual range) I try to get closer - but no chance!

Advices: dont try to shoot them with torpedo! no chance! I try salvo, individual shoot, no results! Worst, they dive! So, just re-load the save and:

first - deep to periscope, get the direction with sonar man, then surface with full diesel speed. Big surprise for me, they just get again on periscope deep and I have a visual contact with them in 2000 m range.
I run to the deck gun and I start shooting, and strange, they dont dive!
So, after 20-25 round, I manege to destroy the 1º one!

Strange again, the second one was in oposite direction STILL on periscope deep, so I just start fire on them; I manage to get 5-6 from 25-30 with piercing rounds and, for my great satisfaction, the kills count in the mission.
Quote:
help! I spend a lot of time to discover this 3 british subs! any tips?
Quote:
Hi, I just get stuck in mediterranean campaign with this "sink 3 british sub"...
I spend 2 months of search patt. in the cirles (the 3 circles indicated) and... no british sub!!!
I found A LOT of task forces but NO SUB!...
ANYONE pass this challange? Please Help!!!

try posting 1 or 2 comments. Theres an edit button at the bottom of your post that you can use to put more in your post.

A popular Government without popular information nor the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy or perhaps both. Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own Governors must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives
- James Madison

Last edited by CaptainMattJ.; 09-04-10 at 12:24 PM.
CaptainMattJ. is offline   Reply With Quote