View Single Post
Old 03-03-13, 04:47 AM   #88
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothersome View Post
Unfortunately, this didn't work too well. Adding that option mod in causes the graphics to get really screwed when camera goes under water. Like big blocks of vision with everything else grey. Blocks were about 1cm squared each. Removing the option puts things back OK.
I hope you are talking about the custom patch I suggested you to create, and not about the Enhanced Visibility (high) optional mod contained in DynEnv v 2.9 pack.

If so, change the 'Intensity' parameter of your self-made patch to 0.001 for very faint underwater FX (remember to disable it before you make your changes ), or enable the following patch after DynEnv Main Mod and Enhanced Visibility (medium), if you are using it:

DynEnv v2.9 - No Underwater FX Patch

Quote:
Had one crash to DT when a airplane was sighted.
Probably not related to Dynamic Environment

Quote:
But on another note, is it normal to have 15m/s winds with very high waves 90% of the time with medium fog 90% of the time?

That seems to be what I'm getting most all the time now. Time of year is May and June... Area is atlantic mostly west of Gibralter. In the Gulf of Gadiz and north and south of there.
No, this is not normal. Can you please draw your approximate position on the following map?

gap is offline   Reply With Quote