Old 03-02-13, 01:45 PM   #86
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogfish40 View Post
Hi Gap,
Now there's something I didn't know. So, it's better if I place these mod folders in numerical order?! I always tried to guess the best way they would overwrite each other.
In most cases submods order won't matter, in some other cases, yes. If you want to be sure not make mistakes, just follow the numerical order.

Quote:
OK! One other thing, was the Sober file fixed (the wake) yet? I'll go ahead and Re-Download if it is.
No, it is not. You can fix yourself the problem by following the method suggested by me a few posts back (just delete the data/Shaders/Wakes folder in DynEnv v2.9 - 9. Sobers Best Ever Tweaks, before you enable it

Quote:
Everything otherwise is excellent my friend. The basemod folder has all the seafoam, the underwater effects are just great. I am wondering if I can use The atlantic kelpbeds and coral reefs at the same time.
Danke mein Freund
No, unfortunately not; submods with the same progressive number are alternative (they are overwriting each other): unlike trees, terrain etc, there's no way to set different seaplant textures to work at the same time for different climatic zones. Nonetheless, you can switch among them any time, even in mid patrol
gap is offline   Reply With Quote