Old 03-22-12, 06:31 PM   #813
Stormfly
Serial Port Protector

Downloads: 366
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Infanterie19 View Post
Hi Stormy,

Misha and I were talking about speech fixes and additions in one of his threads about something else. Rather than hijack that thread, I want to put my answer in here if you don't mind, since it fits better here, and we could use your confirmation anyways.

In that thread, Misha said:

and here is my reply to Misha (and for you too):

I just looked at my mods and noticed that I appended the name of the speech fixes and additions mod to say "after audio and MFCM", so that I wouldn't forget.

That got me curious, so I did some searches. I found sober's post - ttp://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=1583712&postcount=334 - which tells me why I noted that I had to have speech fixes go after MFCM.

Regarding SDBSM, I found Stormy's post that says - http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...&postcount=281. Now that tells us that we don't even need speech fixes and additions, since his mod already takes care of that. With that in mind, next time I re-adjust my soup, I will deactivate speech fixes and additions.

Having said all that, if we tie Stormy's, sober's, and your posts together, we might be able to assume that we can put the German language pack first, then MFCM, then SDBSM. From what I just remembered, many people have suggested that Stormy's stuff go at the end anyways, which is something I did (except for fixes and additions) the last time I re-adjusted my mod soup, based on those suggestions.

Maybe I'm reinventing the wheel with this info, but at least it concludes our little discussion over in the other thread.

So, let's see what Stormy can confirm for us, then we'll know for sure.
SDBSM is fixing many issues, i allready took care about content or corrections that "speech fixes and additions" fixed but never documented it ithink. Both fixes are independent so far as i know, but fix more or less the same issues ithink, but maybe with different content, which may not fit if using SDBSM.

Stormfly is offline   Reply With Quote