View Single Post
Old 02-15-22, 07:58 PM   #28
John Pancoast
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 490
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagura View Post
Changing that .exe was easy (note: the Oxygen went only up to 3.0, should it by 3.0 or 2.5 for the left one?) and I feel I have it all set up ok, but there is still one uncertainty for me: the EnvSimAct_10 folder contains a different .exe, and as it is last in the JSGME list it is the one that replaces the main game directory .exe.

So what I have now for that .exe mentioned in the instruction above is an older one, with incorrect Oxygen and so on. Question is should that .exe be the same as the one I just modified (changed the Oxygen values and placed back in Stiebler4C_Addon_for_V16B1 folder)?

Get the latest Option Selector version here ,#13,to allow the correct O2 settings.
You really don't need an .exe in the EnvSim 10 folder. Only the Stiebler folder (or H.sie folder if only that is used) needs it.
If you're more comfortable having it in the EnvSim 10 folder, just put the latest .exe version you want to use in that, and don't have one in the Stiebler folder then.
It won't matter if you leave it in the Stiebler folder too as it will be overwrote by the EnvSim folder, but might as well keep things "clean" and not have an unnecessary file in the Stiebler folder.