View Single Post
Old 02-15-22, 07:46 PM   #27
yagura
Seaman

Downloads: 35
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Pancoast View Post
As long as you have an sh3.exe in Stiebler's mod and apply the mod via JSGME, it will replace the vanilla .exe.

Look at the date of the .exe in your game. It should match the same date as the one in your Stiebler folder.
Changing that .exe was easy (note: the Oxygen went only up to 3.0, should it by 3.0 or 2.5 for the left one?) and I feel I have it all set up ok, but there is still one uncertainty for me: the EnvSimAct_10 folder contains a different .exe, and as it is last in the JSGME list it is the one that replaces the main game directory .exe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnvSimAct_v10_Readme.txt
Use the Options Selector provided with the H.sie V16B1 package to switch OFF H.sie's Bad Weather Fix in your SH3.exe file. Place your newly created SH3.exe file in this folder (EnvSimAct_10), where you can see the two envsim files mentioned above.
So what I have now for that .exe mentioned in the instruction above is an older one, with incorrect Oxygen and so on. Question is should that .exe be the same as the one I just modified (changed the Oxygen values and placed back in Stiebler4C_Addon_for_V16B1 folder)?
yagura is offline   Reply With Quote