Originally Posted by yagura View Post
So provided I change the order to.. :
NYGM Tonnage War V2.5 - Stand Alone Version
(...)
IABLShipsforNYGM_New_Thomsen
Supplement to V16B1 (JSGME)
Stiebler4C_Addon_for_V16B1

EnvSimAct_10

.. and the items are done correctly in H.sie/Stiebler mods, then both the weather and night vision code should be OK?

Argh! Using the Options Selector would mean a redo of a bunch of the items, or am I mistaken? At least one different .exe, if not more down the line that I do not remember by heart.

Did you mean the SH3 Commander automatic rollback? I have turned it on.

- Yes, your install order looks good and there should be no problem if the mods were put together correctly.
- No, you can use the option selector over and over if desired. I.e, you do a patrol and don't like a certain patch or do want one, just change it.
Simply copy the .exe file in your Stiebler folder (that is the only one you should be using to start the game) to where you have the options selector, make whatever change(s) you wish, and then copy the .exe again and put it back in the Stiebler folder and also the main game directory (which is where the Stiebler folder places it via JSGME).
Note; the options selector will remember whatever you had checked for whatever .exe file you use it with. In other words, you'll only have to change the O2 settings vs. rechecking everything all over again if you use the same .exe file as before.
- Correct, the Commander rollback. Sounds like you're all set in that regard.