View Single Post
Old 02-15-22, 02:51 PM   #19
yagura
Seaman

Downloads: 35
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Pancoast View Post
Also, in general you will always want to apply H.sie's patch last.
Hello John. I reinstalled the game and the mods. It has run OK once already (will be testing some more right now) but I am a little uncertain about the mod list and its order. I tried to do everything via JSGME now; I followed the instructions as well as I could (it is a bit confusing with all the patched .exe that you need to copy and place in specific locations) and tried to activate everything via JSGME instead of the copy-and-replace I did earlier.

This time around I also had the newer Option Selector, with Stiebler's fixes available as its own button (previous attempt did not have this.) In it I had everything else checked, including Stiebler's, except: Realistic Repair Time(documentation says incompatible with NYGM, which has its own) and Bad Weather Fix(I think this needs to be off for some of Stiebler's fixes, right?). Additionally there was an option that was turned off by default named Diesel Damage Fix which I turned on, not sure if that is OK but I found nothing stating otherwise. I also set both Oxygen meters to 2.0, one being 2.5 initially.

I have some confusion about the order especially due to some documentation:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnvSimAct_v10_Readme.txt
The mod that copies last is the one that is used.

This EnvSim_10 mod folder should always be the LAST mod installed with JSGME.

For example if you have Stiebler_4C_Revised hard-code package installed on top of the H.sie patch (it must always be installed after the H.sie patch), then the EnvSim_10 mod MUST follow after the Stiebler_4C_Revised mod
Quote:
Originally Posted by V16B1-Patch-Kit/Readme_V16B1.pdf
a. Copy your individualized Supplement-Mod into the MODS folder of your sh3-
installation

b. Activate it using JSGME as the last one - after all other Mods. File conflicts regarding files de_menu.txt, en_menu.txt and Campaign_SCR.mis can be ignored.
So is my activated mods list ok then, with EnvSimAct_10 after Stiebler4C? How about the Supplement to V16B1 (JSGME) which comes with the H.Sie patch if I recall correctly?

If it is of any use I noted that the "Smoke on the horizon!" modification mentioned in Stiebler4C documentation worked, I heard/saw that message for the first time (that 4C was not in use a day or two ago.) I have not tested the messages and wolfpacks yet.

Current JSGME activated mods, once crashed on loading, once played OK:
NYGM Tonnage War V2.5 - Stand Alone Version
NYGM3_New
NYGM3_6F
NYGM_2017A
IABLShipsforNYGM_New_Thomsen
Stiebler4C_Addon_for_V16B1
Supplement to V16B1 (JSGME)
EnvSimAct_10
yagura is offline   Reply With Quote