View Single Post
Old 02-15-22, 11:00 AM   #18
John Pancoast
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 490
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagura View Post
Alright, I am planning on uninstalling all the mods and the game (SH3Commander is rollbacked) and redoing it all via JSGME + with the Wolfpack less contact reports. While making sure I did not miss some uninstallation instructions I noticed this in the NYGM3_6F documentation:

Do you have any knowledge about that?

I am also probably going to try out "Makman's Final GUI" (not sure if this is the correct name) mainly due to a specific periscope sight and the attack disc that should be contained within it. Do you think most of the mods related to that will be activated in JSGME after the NYGM and IABL mods?

Also if you have any general knowledge about the order of activating sound mods or mods that alter e.g. crew clothes, interiors, and other visuals I would be thankful for any notes.

- You may disregard the 3_6f reference as all that is mentioned in it was incorporated into a later version(s) of NYGM which you already have. I.e., notice that info. has a 3_6 heading but it is a found in version 3_6f documentation. You can control the flag via shift-f and ctrl-f but a watch officer must be on the bridge to do so.
I never use radar but search the commands*.cfg file for what keys control that. Found in path game\data\cfg

- I've never used that GUI but *any* mods you add should be added *after* the NYGM and IABL mods. See the GUI's instructions for specifics on how to appy it.
Also, in general you will always want to apply H.sie's patch last.

- In general you can apply sound, etc. mods in any order you wish. Just look for conflicts with each other/other mods when applying them with JSGME.
When there is a conflict between mods when using JSGME you will get a dialog box with a notice of it, asking you if you want to continue.