Old 02-15-22, 09:15 AM   #17
yagura
Seaman

Downloads: 35
Uploads: 0
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Pancoast View Post
you really should always use JSGME to apply any mod and I also would recommend using the Wolfpack less contact reports option.
It can take a long time to get a pack sorted out even with this option, let alone without it.
Alright, I am planning on uninstalling all the mods and the game (SH3Commander is rollbacked) and redoing it all via JSGME + with the Wolfpack less contact reports. While making sure I did not miss some uninstallation instructions I noticed this in the NYGM3_6F documentation:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGM3_6_Manual.pdf
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR NYGM USERS: the latest Stiebler hard-code fix, version 4C, provides special Anvart-made turms that also mount both fixed and rotatable radars correctly. Owing to the impossibility of maintaining mod compatibility across NYGM and other super-mods, players of NYGM SHOULD NOT NOW USE the Anvart-Stiebler patch provided with the Stiebler hard-code fix 4C. Instead, download and install from the NYGM website at SubSim this patch: Stiebler4C_SubsFlag (put together by Tycho).
Do you have any knowledge about that?

I am also probably going to try out "Makman's Final GUI" (not sure if this is the correct name) mainly due to a specific periscope sight and the attack disc that should be contained within it. Do you think most of the mods related to that will be activated in JSGME after the NYGM and IABL mods?

Also if you have any general knowledge about the order of activating sound mods or mods that alter e.g. crew clothes, interiors, and other visuals I would be thankful for any notes.
yagura is offline   Reply With Quote