View Single Post
Old 02-15-22, 04:29 AM   #16
John Pancoast
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 490
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagura View Post
When I used Hsie Option Selector I had everything checked on except Wolfpk less contact reports & Bad Weather Fix. I followed these instructions:

Note that, as per instruction d), I decided to copy and replace the .act and .exe files, instead of activating them via JSGME. The Supplement to V16B1 in my JSGME activated mods list is done according to the related documentation (Readme_V16B1.pdf) and the tests contained within that document (menu version number, new messages, wolfpack communications) were all OK. Weather has seemed normal/good too. Sorry if any of the info was confusing.

As for Hitman's Optics, I might be interested in getting that to work still but it seemed like both it and WYGM were giving me trouble with the views. But I will test that some more later on. Sound mods and some visual things might be nice too; an attack disc seems like a must-have for me.

Ok as long as you didn't apply any of the patches from Stiebler's section of the option selector you should be alright.
However, you really should always use JSGME to apply any mod and I also would recommend using the Wolfpack less contact reports option.
It can take a long time to get a pack sorted out even with this option, let alone without it.