View Single Post
Old 01-18-24, 07:51 PM   #4
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooston View Post
Some people on this forum have said that if you have a high frame rate (use ctrl-F8) the clocks and the outside time get gradually out of sync. It's a good idea to select synchronize in the game video settings menu to limit the frame rate. Never seen it myself, but then my rubbish old laptop never gets above 40fps!
Hey Houston Greetings..
So I recommend that you activate it Then go to your backup of the games in this case here C:\Users\Kellys\Documents\OaX\data\cfg\main
[TIME COMPRESSION]
TimeStop=0
RealTime=1
LandProximity=128
CriticalDamage=1
CrewEfficiency=1
AirEnemyDetected=1
SoundEffects=2
CharacterAnim=4
EnemyDetected=8
RadioReport=8
Particles=32
PrayState=8
HunterState=32
3DRender=32
Maximum=1024

[VIDEO]
Resolution=1920 x 1080
DynamicShadows=No
FullScreen=Yes
Synchronized=No
ParticleDensity=100.000000
TextureResolutionHigh=Yes

I don't activate it because I use the interiors... but you need a machine with 16GB Ram 2 to 4GB dedicated video Nvidia & AmD a good I5 or I7 processor if you have an old machine it's complicated and I don't recommend it not laptops..that said it also works but you will have to make fine adjustments..and without the complete interiors
Vertical synchronization avoids image tearing if you use Nvidia profile you can even block the framerate as you wish..
You also notice I limited the time to 1024 "Maximum=1024"
But in games I recommend
X256 or 512 over long distance attention during the passage to port 8 or 16 shore 32 or 64 if you proceed from this way to avoid too much desincronization on the whole of the career ...
It's all a question of adjustment and machine performance
FYI my machine is very old But equipped with a good SSD associated with an HDD with a lot of 256MB memory cache
my config
GA-P55 ud3
gtx 980 4gb
16gb ram
HyperX SSD
HD western blue
a WW2 config over 14 years old
there is also the screen which is very important...it is an Asus TuF 75htz here

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 01-18-24 at 08:21 PM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote