View Single Post
Old 01-03-23, 04:28 PM   #5232
slimkrakne
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0
Icon1

Im having an issue with fotrsu not spawning in any IJN ships, USN ships spawn in and load perfectly fine, I started my first career with the mod in a narwhal at midway in 1942, sailed to wake island to do some recon and there were no ships physically loaded in, but I was getting sonar contacts and my crew could see them through the periscope. when planes would be spotted, they wouldn't attack but fly straight as if I wasn't there, I switched to a stock boat (I believe porpoise) and had the same problems with no ships spawning but still getting sonar contacts, this is on a fresh install with only fotrsu v1.8 enabled in jsgme and the game is installed under G:/steamlibary/steamapps/common. This behavior has persisted through 2 reinstalls of the game from steam where I manually deleted all the files in the install path and in the documents folder. I uninstalled fotrsu through jsgme and ships did appear properly, and stock IJN ships load properly and appear in the world not just sonar contacts and planes would attack. the only mod installed is a change to the freecam speed to make is similar to SH3. Also how do you change the compass/rudder dial to be the same size as the others, and the propellers on the narhwal rotate in the wrong direction if that means anything. Also this is on the uboat missions install with LAA.
slimkrakne is offline   Reply With Quote