View Single Post
Old 12-26-22, 03:58 PM   #5217
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 433
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Other than Brisbane is a tilted fouled anchor and you don't have an option to end patrol? Maybe that you didn't supply the sub, date sailed, from port, mission assignment, circumstances encountered while sailing, date there at Brisbane (image too small to read the text with my eyes) and mod list?... lol
ok, so i reloaded the mission and we are sitting just inside of the red circle and the fouled anchor straightened itself out on November 29 and home base is back at Pearl.

going to wait it out right here.

p.s. it is Noon December 18 and Pearl is still home base.

p.p.s.

ok, well, we never were accepted in Brisbane regardless of the date in December.

so, i modded Flotillas.upc and set the start date at Brisbane to the day after the end date in Pearl (16th and 15th, respectively).

re-started the mission from Pearl on November whatever. patrolled for 5 days. sank some ships. headed for base on the 11th. no way we would make Pearl by the 15th (end date at Pearl for the Argo) so we headed straight south for Brisbane.
along the way the fouled anchor moved from Pearl to Brisbane.
we arrived at Brisbane on the 21st and the anchor was stilled fouled however we could NOT end the mission.

man, is this program messed up or what?

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10

Last edited by KaleunMarco; 12-26-22 at 07:20 PM.
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote