View Single Post
Old 12-22-22, 06:08 PM   #5203
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jldjs View Post
Completed a 5 day patrol Oct 24 '44 NE of Okinowa in my new Tench that I upgraded to in Saipan. Maybe I wasn't paying a mind but when I plotted my return to base I noticed the tilted anchor was Guam! so I arrived Guam Oct 26 '44 entered the 10m(?) circle selected the rearm refuel option and then selected the docking option. The congratulations screen displays, I check OK, and CTD! Retried twice and now here I am!
Here's my MODs;
100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v1.8="399_NoScroll NavMap""304_NoJapaneseAirRadar""901_Strategic_Map_ Symbols""SH4_original_4k_light_blue""454c_EasyAOB_ InputTargetDistanceOnTBT""JayMyKey""101_FotRSUv18_ FixPak"
101_FotRSUv18_FixPak=
[MODS]
100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v1.8=1
399_NoScrollNavMap=2
304_NoJapaneseAirRadar=3
901_Strategic_Map_Symbols=4
SH4_original_4k_light_blue=5
454c_EasyAOB_InputTargetDistanceOnTBT=6
JayMyKey=7 my Command keys for my laptop
101_FotRSUv18_FixPak=8
Two patrols prior originated from Midway in a Balao, then transferred to Saipan on next patrol, returned to Saipan where I was offered the Tench and departed on next patrol either late Sept or early Oct '44 (as best I recollect because all previous game play was flawless).
Has anyone else reported something like this?
The mod list should be fine. I don't think anything is over-written, but the Tench is not dated to be active until after 1st January, 1945. That is how the game thanks you for scoring too many renown points. Never take a boat prior to its active date, since you will either be doomed to sail the seven seas for eternity, never being able to dock, or you will CTD, or if you would have gotten the boat in November or December, you might have been retired if you came into port after the first of January 1945. This is a Stock issue that most folks see with the Balao, but since TMO added a Tench, it also can be "awarded" too early.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote