View Single Post
Old 11-22-22, 04:38 PM   #5148
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 810
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Oh yes, flowing backwards... happens when a lot of time compression is used, or configs are wrong, or after shelling out to windows, or all of the above or combinations thereof... it can almost make a person seasick when using the external camera. Very odd. Maybe not on par with rain going up (though I have seen that, and it was NOT on the water - roilling green clouds, and a tornado coming across an Illinois cornfield, headed for the trailer I was living in at the time) and I have seen the illlusion of the water going backwards when the winds were stronger and faster than the boat on real water... lol

We have tried kapok life vests before, and they came out rather odd-looking. Perhaps jimimadrid or vickers03 have something top-secret up their sleeves for that maybe?? Jackets have been worked on before (P-coat with anchor buttons), and we will have another jacket next release. We have the white "dixie cup" canvas hats and the N3 Utility cap, along with a close-to-correct CPO hat and the officer's hats (no scrambled eggs allowed here). The tough thing about the submariner's uniforms of SH4 is that you cannot date-control them, which is why you see some N3 hats in 1941 & 1942, even though they were not issued until mid-1943... Those can be somewhat "controlled" with the conning tower "upgrade" (re-fits), but since those are a rather rare occurrence in SH4, most players never see more than one conn...
Thanks for the details Boss..
really good news...
But I am surprised that there are very few photos of the deck combat outfits of the submariners in winter in the Pacific..
after that it is complicated considering the regions in the ocean the climate can vary so much..
DarkerNightsEnv_V2 still no problem I find it very good..
My best regards Beanie and thank you
cordially Kal Maximus U669
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote