CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
Hey Boss...

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...postcount=5306
I love the underwater atmosphere...
I congratulate you for the underwater explosions.. during the sinking of this one..
The fuel stains...I have to say congratulations especially since it's not easy to implement the rendering is very good..Beanie you did well to take the @Jimimadrid mods for AddinsMod pack...I can't anymore without it..!!!
My dear Beanie I dream of yours with an RFB style navigation I would like to see it split the blade by 15ms... that it flies then slumps heavily in the foam... it only lacks that... really inertia from the BH-style deck camera..
Do you believe Beanie that it will be like this for the next update... I know that Team FoTrS is preparing Christmas for us, it's a tradition..
Bon Boss good continuation and greetings to the whole team here..
Sincerely Kal Maximus U669
We do have some plans for "more better" in the next release, but are having troubles with the same attempts at a couple of additions that we have had trouble with all along with SH4. Certain aspects of the game just will not cooperate as it seems they should. When you mention RFB "navigation", are you referring to the way the boat goes through the water? Because that has been worked on more than once, but has not been implemented yet, and now we might have a better version with the help of vickers03. We'll see how testing goes there. The newer jimimadrid mods will not be an add-in, but will be the "default" in the game. We do have our doubts now though, of not having "delivery" in time for Christmas this year, unless the rest of the process goes smoother than the last few months... sigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
Hey, PB, i've been meaning to discuss this with you.
Your IJN DD drivers have been pulling wheelies while on patrol.

while this hot dog was showing off, i sank the convoy he was supposed to be guarding.

then, i think he got a radio message and tried to respond to his pals and couldn't bring her around. so, my crew and i decided to help him get his bow down, into the water.
[pic]

[pic]
[pic]
[pic]

when the captain gets back to the Home Islands and dries off, you need to have a 1:1 session with him.
That looks like the No 13 Subchaser.

In your first screenie, the Event Camera has a ship sinking in it that appears to be "light in the skirt" as it is listing from being torpedoed. Was is partially out of the water also? It also appears that the Event Camera is not showing the same exact image as your view angle shows. In other words, the ship appears to be lower in the water than your regular camera. Notice that there are no gun crews on the No13SC at all? In theory, the ship has already taken damage from something, but also notice that the bow wave "wake" is on the water, while the bow is not?... That appears to be an improperly rendered scene. What is your mod list there, what is the date, what boat are you in, and what is the approximate location? Thanks.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote