View Single Post
Old 11-01-22, 02:45 AM   #5112
Spirit_Wolf_2
Swabbie

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
OK, the Honshu code and the ID145 does coincide with the timeframe for the Cachalot for that date, using Patrol Honshu 06 mission, which would actually say to patrol off Kyushu and Shikoku islands, but to stay out of Bungo Suido... I see nothing obviously wrong, and I do have your Save folder downloaded, and looking closer at things. There are no "upgrades" to the Cachalot in the mod, since it does "die on the vine" in mid-1943, which will either result in your getting a new boat, or just continuing on to the end of the game in 1945 in the same tired boat. In light of this, I am suspecting your Save game. Just to clarify though, you say "... i deleted every save file but from inside the game, i havent touched the folder at all." To my "ear", that sounds like you did not delete the actual "C:\Users \UserName \Documents \SH4" folder then, but rather after you were in the game, you did delete some folders? If that is the case, then you do have a set of "crossed" files in the Save folder that bears part of what you had previously, and part of FotRSU. Which ever way you want to navigate into that Save folder, it would be recommended that you delete the "cfg" folder below the SH4 folder - unless you changed the folder name with MultiSH4, in which case, delete that. That will "kill" your career progress thus far, but should allow a full career then, with proper configuration. If you did delete the Save folder from Windows Explorer, then don't delete that yet, and let me look further into your Save data here... Let me know either way, though please...
Well i deleted every old save but by launching the game, starting a radom career, opening the save game option and hitting deleted on everything.
Mostly because i forgot where the save folder is. Maybe that also explains why after some time silent running and repairs dont work but when i re load the save then they work again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
OK, small update, it looks like you had the Patrol Marshalls Early 03 file like this for your first mission assignment:

Mission Editor image

According to the track file in the 00000001 folder, you sank a JP Fleet Oiler and a JP Old Freighter, for a total tonnage of 12087. Then ended the patrol 18 Jan, 1942 back at Pearl, and all looks like the patrol ended fine with a departure date set of 6th Feb 1942, and it stops after you get the assignment...

Another file though shows 4 ships sunk for a total tonnage of 23320, so that 00000001 might not be the newest folder, unless that is old data from a previous career? If you have a numbered folder with a more recent date / time stamp than the 00000001 folder, I would need that. I am only seeing the first patrol, and an assignment for the 2nd patrol to Empire Waters off Shikoku...
Well there was newer save but that was from one war patrol where i decided to go on a world tour so i thought that itīll only contain that.
Spirit_Wolf_2 is offline   Reply With Quote