View Single Post
Old 10-31-22, 03:31 PM   #5109
jldjs
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default Same problem with Saves not restoring course on Nav map

Been using FotRSU v1.8 with FixPak1.8 since early September, no problems. Currently I'm running a campaign which started at Midway in '42 in a Gato and proceeded into May '43 where I was awarded a Balao, again at Midway. After a few patrols in this Balao, completed patrol to East China Sea and then Luzon Strait and returned to Midway Oct 3 '43. Then started a new patrol Oct 23 '43 to Truk area, same Balao. I took a Save point after leaving Midway and setting the course to Truk. I did NOT exit to windows, but resumed on the course and took second Save point later, again not exiting to Windows, but to Main menu where I loaded the first Save. When I opened the Nav map the course I plotted to Truk was no longer there! So I went back and started from Saves I took prior to this patrol, before ending Oct 3, everything worked fine, the plotted courses all showed on the Nav map with restarting those Saves. I reported this issue back with V1.7 and v1.6. The suggestion was to Save and exit to Windows, then restart. But with v1.8 this issued seemed to be fixed. And, it was, until I started this new patrol, in a Balao, Oct 23 '43 game month.

FotRUS v.18
[MODS]
100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v1.8=1
399_NoScrollNavMap=2
304_NoJapaneseAirRadar=3
901_Strategic_Map_Symbols=4
SH4_original_4k_light_blue=5
454c_EasyAOB_InputTargetDistanceOnTBT=6
JayMyKey=7 (this is my laptop keyboard mapping)
101_FotRSUv18_FixPak=8