View Single Post
Old 10-31-22, 12:26 PM   #5107
Spirit_Wolf_2
Swabbie

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Are you still crashing brooksie? Did you say you have a Steam SH4 install? Thanks

Can you tell us what submarine you are using, and what the date is that you are docking? If you know the date you sailed, fantastic, but not necessary if you have the date you are coming back in on. It is almost 99.9% not the medal causing the issue. Do you know how to find the newest SH4 Save folder on your computer? You can copy and zip the whole Dave folder, or just the one numbered folder that is the most recent. If you have a DropBox or GoogleDrive or similar account, and post that, and then PM me a link, I can look in the data and maybe see the issue. You could also look yourself at the CareerTrack.upc file in the newest Save folder, and line 33, 34, & 35 will have lines like:
PlayerCurrentObjectiveCode=EmpireEarly
PlayerDefaultObjectives=ID94
PlayerCurrentObjectives=ID335
That show what your next assignment is. One last question is, did you delete that Save folder data before beginning play in the FotRSU modded SH4? Thanks
PlayerCurrentObjectiveCode=Honshu
PlayerDefaultObjectives=ID94
PlayerCurrentObjectives=ID145
PatrolStartDateTime=1942-02-06 18:32:20

And i was using cachalot class sub
Well i deleted every save file but from inside the game, i havent touched the folder at all.
Spirit_Wolf_2 is offline   Reply With Quote