View Single Post
Old 09-11-22, 02:53 PM   #5020
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

OK Larrywb57, your mod just changes the dials themselves, and not the functionality. If you don't mind, we'll look at the mod, and see about maybe incorporating that into the other "dials" mods in the 454 series of AddInModzPak mods.

Your having previously sunk a Type 1 sub, and then having a good lock until just after torpedo detonation with the 2nd, tells me that you definitely sank the 2nd sub also (no longer a valid target), but that for whatever reason the game has, if a 2nd vessel of the same type is sunk later in the same patrol, it does not always show in the log... it seems that you do indeed get the renown points, but that the game seems to drop the "duplicates" all too easily. I might try another experiment while testing for the next version of the mod, and see if a few ideas won't work to further reduce that issue. I have one idea we have already implemented for the next release, but there is another possibility that has to do further with the game's "naming convention", aka: nomenclature, of ships sunk. We'll see what happens in testing...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote