View Single Post
Old 09-07-22, 07:26 PM   #5016
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayWolf3rdXO View Post
Game wont run when I go to start a mission or even training it crahses. I dont even know how or if I got 1.5 i bought it off steam
In addition to MM's comments, if you have downloaded the Fall of the Rising Sun Ultimate mod, you can look in the Support folder of the mod for several pdf files that can either be opened in a web browser, Adobe Acrobat Reader, or several other various programs such as newer versions of MS Word. Specifically look for "Install Notes For SH4.pdf", which is written for a disk install, but very similar for a Steam or Ubisoft download install. Also of use would be "Activating Fall of the Rising Sun Ultimate Edition.pdf" for information on activating the mod. You could also use the "01_FotRSU_TableOfContents.pdf" file, which will load links for multiple pdf files found with the mod. Once properly set-up, you can have each of the files you click on open in a new tab in Acrobat Reader.

In the first post on the first page of this thread, you can click on some of the "Spoiler" tags and see some abbreviated install instructions. Similar can be found on the download page itself. As alluded to, do NOT install the game in a "Program Files" folder, but rather in a folder you create yourself, such as "C:\Games..." - Refer to "Moving a Steam Installation and Games for some information. Notice at the top of that page is a section "How do I change the default installation path for my games?" that might help you.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is online   Reply With Quote