Old 07-21-22, 11:19 AM   #219
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowjose View Post
Time compressions doesnt stops of i receive convoy report. How to fix it?
By convoy report... Itake it you're meaning of getting notificationfrom your watch crew of ship/s sighed... yes..???

If that is indeed the case here... then it is also occurring even with single ship sightings, as well... NOT just convoys of ships. So far, thankfully... this has NOT been noted by Me... to affect a/c sightings...

Thank God.

On getting it to NOT do that... (of continuing in high TC), no idea... other than:

1. Refraining from using high TC (or any TC beyond just 1:1 time)

2. Using TC, but... having to pay more attention to the message box, for when a ships sighted message pops... then going to either bridge or command room view. I'd recommend the bridge... 1st.

If the situation warrants it, can always drop to command room in a hurry, should you need to dive or crash dive.

3. Use of the Num. pad - sign key. (Provided you have a keyboard that includes the number pad, with it... know some laptops don't come with that feature... & some desk top keyboards, do, some don't... I for 1... flat out refuse to have 1 for My desktop pc, at all, without a num. pad. )

NOT the elegant solution, I know that you were looking for... but... hope this helps.

M. M.