View Single Post
Old 06-20-22, 01:14 PM   #214
AMZ
Watch

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 0

Thank you for your reply I want to tell you that you have done a very good job. I think you have a rough diamond in your hands, it deserves to shine.

1 - missions are not deleted, but they are not declared in the Campaign.cfg. Not only do they not appear in SinglesMissions games, but they are also non-existent in Careers.

2 - Thanks, for considering inertia as an optional Mod.

3 - Some complain about the wakes on the surface, I suppose that these are ships imported directly from SH III without transcription for SH4, probably by your predecessors.

To relieve you, according to our capacities, you could ask to analyze and correct punctually and precisely specific files. you could then focus on the essentials.

As an example, I offer you a little thing mentioned here: https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...&postcount=188

as an example I suggest you replace the Euroliner.dat 2545 KB file with the Euroliner - AMZ.dat 1284 KB file in the Data/Sea/NPL_Conte_Verde folder. It will be necessary to rename the latter Euroliner.dat.
The latter is less heavy and looks better, because I removed the Platform textures from SHIII, and I assigned to this 3D the existing textures for the ship. If this interests you...

Cordially ...

Last edited by AMZ; 06-21-22 at 12:31 AM.
AMZ is offline   Reply With Quote