View Single Post
Old 07-17-21, 02:34 PM   #3673
TorBra79
Nub

Downloads: 28
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
second objective is to pick up wounded personnel in a PT boat.
yes and there is a PT boat cruising around.

Quote:
what those orders really mean in SH4-ese is that you are looking for "survivors" in a raft.
no raft in sight. just mentioned PT boat. Time of the save its night and raining... would be easier to search for a needle in a hayball

Quote:
these wounded-army-personnel/survivors are the same thing as downed aviators who need to be rescued.
if you have not experienced lifeguard missions as yet, practice up on these with single missions or war patrols before attempting to re-run this Mariveles mission.
yeah I saw the button that let you do this but it's greyed out cause no "target" - will try a single mission

Quote:
so, back to the rescue job....the rescue pickup location is ESE of Cochino Point. the raft will be available for rescue between May 1 and May 4. if you are early then you have to wait around somewhere, safely.
if you are late, then the raft has come and gone and you will not be able to complete that objective...so, go and sink some ships, Herr Kaleun.
yeah in the green circle I would think
May?
CurrentDate=1942-02-12 08:36:29

I think I'm running out of booze for my crew before May so... sorry rafters, no chance

Thanks for the help
TorBra79 is offline   Reply With Quote