View Single Post
Old 10-06-22, 06:41 PM   #656
Doolar
Expert Shipsinker

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0
Default Details for Mad Mardigan

OK, not sure if it was Sunday or Monday of this week, but I started a new career. The first career in a new installment of NYGM Enhanced, that would be with the new version of NYGM Enhanced, released after the Blk Sea CDT issue was fixed. I started at the pier and not too long into the game I was cycling through the ships and my boat for some screen shots, when my camera malfunctioned. Just like what has been described here in several post above. The same exact issue. Now, I was not only messing with the cycling of the ships with the < and > keys, I was also messing with the F12 key too. That's when I ran into the camera issue. I figured I messed something up. I couldn't find my boat and since this career didn't count (my tester career). I exited the game and completely deleted that career from my "Save Game folder" in Documents. Ran CCleaner and restarted my PC. At that point, I set up a new career and ran my first patrol from port (no modding of my boat yet). I cycled (< and >) through the ships in the port of Constanza and my boat many times and at a fast pace too, just to duplicate the issue and actually try to break it again. The "cam" issue hasn't returned, with either that career or with other test careers I started. This morning I decided to kill those test careers off and start a serious career. So far so good. I have cycled on ships in port and on a friendly convoy a few hours out and, all is good. I did see what you guys saw but only once. Hope this helps ... Jerry
Oh yeah, my startdate was around October 1942. Can't remember the exact day.

Last edited by Doolar; 10-06-22 at 07:49 PM.
Doolar is offline   Reply With Quote