View Single Post
Old 07-15-08, 11:05 PM   #8
lurker_hlb3
Admiral

Downloads: 187
Uploads: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFolle
Hi all, well this mod is great but i feel there's something strange about the damage team slots (only 2) and 6 guys to handle a 3/4-men 8.8 gun.. not even a real 88 requires such manpower!... and why the third line of crew assigned to stations has 2 guys less? btw the entire stuff related to the compartment crew limitation is stupid IMHO (i'm talking about the stock game) because if i wanna send 10 ppl in a compartment, well i do that, imagine u need weight on a particular part of ur sub maybe to dive faster!! 10 men x 70-80 kg in a compartment is some weight!

Would the creator of this mod maybe correct this thing? adding more slots to compartments but limitating the number of crew u can manage would make it more real i guess. If i got a problem in let's say bow torped room, i got only 4 slots, that's useless, make it 8 slots, i'll send ppl there to repair the stuff if there's the need! in this case a 2-men Damage team is understandable. Else give more slot to damage team.

Make it somewhat more and more real!

The crew manning is "as designed", if you were every in the Navy you would find that "every body" is on the Damage Control team during "general quarters"
lurker_hlb3 is offline   Reply With Quote