Old 07-18-21, 09:49 AM   #21
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnipersHunter View Post
Is there any issues when running this list with the full interior mod? I made a first try and haven’t found any issues so far?
Ahoy, SnipersHunter...

If by that full interior mod, you're meaning this 1:

NewInterior_2b_7b_7c_7c41_V1.14

Then by all means, avoid the use of it & I will explain why. (at least, in My own experience, as to why that is... )

I started off in a fresh after install & set up, in a Type IX-A Uboat. Everything loaded up alright, until I got into the boat.. & got hit with camera out of sector or similar message. Meaning that the area I was in, was not showing up, as it should. For Me, that was in the control rom, which by all rights, should have been showing up. As I had yet to do any moving about of the camera to even begin with..

Like, what the heck... dude. Every other cam view, though... was fine that I could tell of, after doing some mental gymnastics to remember the basics of what F key did what view. All those checked out, though, when I tried to go back to the control room... bupkiss... nada, the big fat goose egg. That view, was borked.

Needless to say, I exited, dumped the game save folder. Went back into the jsgme, backtrack deactivated the mods until I got that 1 there de-activated & then reactivated the rest as before... following the base mod list shown in post #1 (minus the interior mod) then restarted back up... & viola, no issues with being able to see the control room.

A shame, as from the look up I did on that mod, looks interesting but.. will avoid it like the plague unless someone can step up & figure out the cause of that cam out of sector error... it'll stay unused. I would try, but.. I shall admit (freely) that I am NOT that tech savvy as to know what to do to succeed.. & so, I shall leave that in more capable hands to dink with.

Hopefully, this info is found... useful & of help.

M. M.