english cube
AOBF 16-9RES
RADIO KOLn E52
Tillabous skinpack
Umark triangle

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
You really shouldn't mix mods like that. RSRDC is a mostly-Pacific mod by lurker, and OM is a mostly German mod by lurker, they do have a tendency to overwrite one another. Definitely follow lurker_hlb3's instructions if combining. I have no idea about "OM multicmd", "english cube" nor "Tillabous skinpack", having never used any of those. The above is might be your trouble though. Back the mods off one at a time and start a test campaign to see what happens.

Most likely though, if you shell-out to Windows (purposefully or otherwise), it will cause graphic anomalies like that, or stuck dive planes, a smoke column following your submerged sub, as well as any number of other visible troubles. You might also have sound issues with it. If your issues clear up after Saving the game, exiting the game, re-loading the game, and then loading the Save, then that is might be what happened to you.

However, a really common issue is failure to empty the Save folder (C:\Users \UserName \Documents \SH4 by default) after changing a mod set, whether adding or subtracting mods. The game runs off of the Save folder data, and if while applying or subtracting a mod, the game "sees" an existing file in the Save data folder with the same name as the new data, it will not overwrite the old data, and you end up with some odd results at times, sometimes CTDs. If you are not too far into a career, I would empty the Save folder, and then avoid shelling out to Windows. Like I said though, incompatible mod can do the same thing...

The RSRDC, is listed as option 2 install, not completely sure but... included as a means to be able to do a 1 install, play both sides workaround there. As stated... NOT 100% sure... just a WAG here.

As for "OM multicmd", that is part of OM mod set & is listed as a choice to use or go with the other option... OM_SH3_Command_Keys. On this, I think was a set up of cmd keys preferred by lurker.. as with RSRDC above, just a WAG on My part...

As to the "english cube & that... skins pack. both of those should be dumped from the list... in a fresh, clean... reinstall. My personal opinion... & that would include wiping out the saves folder, too...

Did a bit of hunting down info on those 2.. nada for the "english cube" (could be included as an optional in a base mod set I don't know of... (just a WAG... ) but, BUT... I did find that skins pack mod & that... is for use with U.S. subs.. so am on the fence about that being dumped... BUT... wouldn't hurt to back it out & see if it isn't a potential trouble maker, just the same.

Info on the skins pack, can be found here:

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...d.php?t=111842

&... here:

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/dow...e0be69005a441f

Hope, this info helps...

M. M.