View Single Post
Old 02-14-08, 09:09 AM   #95
Digital_Trucker
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 141
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1480
All is well, added the burns and gracie station we shall see. I did the "apply changes" it errored message twice one on Cpt Midnights CBS station and the burns and gracie show, something to the effect: no media found? I am waiting till Friday night to whip out SH4 because I've had to play SH3 because of few new mods that are just out of this world. Great work, thanks for the fast service and although I'm not a big of the SEC in general just seeing those two tailbacks the bulldogs have just make you shake your head. I'm not too familiar with the state itself and don't really know the "geographical" break down of U and Tech fans are, so my bad. I can't wait for Rich Rodriguez to shock an awe the alumni of M. Go BLUE!
Those errors that you get are because there are a couple of missing (or misnamed) media files in that mod. You can just comment those entries out or try to find the media files to match. I think there was a patch for that mod that corrected that problem, but it's been a long time since it came out. Any changes that you were in the process of making for that station will not be completed if those errors occur. Those errors will also cause a CTD when the date/time of the event is reached in game.

I'm not much of a college fan at all, but I went to Georgia Tech, so I have to give the UGA fans hell whenever I get the chance:rotfl: Tech and UGA are only 73 miles apart, so you'd have to look pretty close to tell what's where, and besides the entire state seems to be Bulldog country, so no worries in that respect.

RSM-GIEP-Killflags-LV Tribute-Playable Elco __Peace be with you, Dave.

Digital_Trucker is offline   Reply With Quote