View Single Post
Old 12-08-20, 11:17 PM   #25
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
There are always city and state administrations that Microsoft can milk with hilariously high yearly licensing fees for its software. Thats why it lobbies in political parties that hard, to have politicians waste public fundings for it. The money would be better spend on Linux compatabile needed applications that then would year for year reduce dependency on Windows and Microsoft.

But since when can politicians count beyond three years. Its already a bonus if they can pronounce "four". The meaning of it they rarely understand, becasue everybody knows that after three comes election year.

But while America has its computer giants, we have our moral missions. Those poor sods will soon understand what they are missing in selfulfillment. I mean we are waiting so long for that now, sooner or later it must happen now. Could be just any moment. Money and power is not everything in life.
Now that Trump is out of the way. Money and Power is everything, Agenda 2030 will go into full blast.This world wide pandemic was always in the cards.There had to be a way to demolish the world's economies.For the big restart, And have no one to go to war with. The world's computer giant's are right there in bed with these "Actors" it is u and i and a million's of grains of sand that believe in a moral mission that is lost. So indulge in self fulfillment while you can. It only took China 75yrs. to overtake and come out on top of every western superpower country. That spent hundreds of years getting to 1945. I now believe in cosmic intervention. Or there is a conspiracy among the ruling governments of this planet for world domination.So before i am forced to be a sheep i'm going to indulge myself. I might even get to visit Germany before they take my coins and chip my brain.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote