View Single Post
Old 10-05-20, 06:21 PM   #11
skidman
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
There will always be those Apple fans who buy this stuff, they could glue their logo on a rock and call it iRock[tm], then sell it for a thousand dollars.
That's right, there will always be those hardcore Apple followers buying overpriced crap, but that is only of fraction of people who use Macs.

My first Computer was a Mac. When I bought it back in 1993 it was a much better deal than the 468DX2 with monochrome display I was offered: Better graphics, more CPU-power and the operating system was a dream compared to Windows95.

25 years later I'm a IT professional. I spend my working days sorting out windows bugs, working with databases and administering windows and linux based servers. And believe me: When I get home and I turn on my Hackintosh it's like I return to the Garden of Eden.

Apple has made some terrible decisions in the last years. That is why my macOS runs on PC hardware and that is why my OS is 4 years old ATM. But if I compare customer satisfaction on different platforms, consider the reliability of hardware, the coherence of software and hardware/software integration from a professional point of view, Apple is still miles ahead of the rest of the industry.

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.” (Douglas Adams)
skidman is offline   Reply With Quote