View Single Post
Old 08-20-20, 01:29 PM   #10
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

As mentioned in my last post I toke a trip to my neighbour town, where I had a talk with one of the service men in the shop where I bought this gaming computer.

Said under normal circumstances there's no problems but this game gives sometimes no-signal between exit game and the games start screen and then I have the problem 1-3 days or so after-during startup.

Him:
" I think it's the game which is causing you those problems, since you said otherwise the startup works great."

Said to him
A clean install of the game I go from game directly to my desktop after exiting the game and I can't remember having any problem there, but as soon as i install a mod this change-then it's exit...black screen for a second...and the games start screen, except those time I get no signal.

Him:
"Then it can only be some of the mods you are using."

Me:
But which one ? All of them are downloaded from their mod page, where even Giants use to put up some mods and where a modder have to be cleared before his or her mod can be downloaded.

Said since I have no problem whatsoever playing game via STEAM I'm thinking of buying the game through them instead, which mean double cost.

Him:
"Then it is the game and or these mods you have installed.
Don't play the game for a month, if the problem pops-up now and then, then come with your computer and we will have a look at your graphic card."

Said -I have put it away..Next time it will be through STEAM.

Markus
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote