View Single Post
Old 08-15-20, 03:31 PM   #1
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Default Need case with MB already installed

I have the CPU/CPU fan and a video card and DDR ram and a brand new Antec power supply (semi modular)

But I turned it on and the case fans don't work ... the CPU fan even just sort of spinned so I turned it off and I think I saved the CPU in time. The fan covers up the A1 slot on the ram so I put it into the A2 slot so that might be a problem too. So I ordered a new fan from Amazon for only $43 to replace the big CPU fan that came with the AMD Rizen.

So I am willing to sacrifice the case and MB and take a chance that the CPU/video card and ram and PS are still good.

But where do you order a new case with the MB already installed and all of the little case fans already hooked up?

Wait a minute maybe I need to order a new PS with it too. No tech savvy people in my area or in my church.

I just trust online for the answer ... already $500 in on this project

AMD RYZEN 5 3600 6-Core 3.6 GHz (4.2 GHz Max Boost) Socket AM4 65W

ASRock B450M PRO4 AM4 AMD Promontory B450 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

XFX Radeon RX 570 DirectX 12 RX-570P8DFD6 8GB 256-Bit DDR5 PCI Express 3.0 CrossFireX Support Video Card

CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200) Intel XMP 2.0 Memory Kit
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote