View Single Post
Old 05-31-15, 05:54 PM   #31
Major Johnson
Frogman

Downloads: 25
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aanker View Post
I have SHCE, PA, and SH4 v1.5 running on this Win 7 64 bit, in different directories on the same drive. SHCE runs through DOSBox, and Pacific Aces (SH II) and SH4 run through their respective Windows installers. I have never had a conflict.

Ruling that out leaves the Operating system, the graphics card, and the DOSBox SH1 configuration as main suspects for your issue. Are you using a frontend for DOSBox on SHCE?

So, what Windows operating system and graphics card do you have? Also, there are many instructions for installing SHCE in old posts on SUBSIM in this forum, on other websites on the the internet, and I'm curious what install procedure instructions you used on DOSBox to get SHCE running - if any?

Maybe you're a computer Guru and the installs were easy, and you're familiar with 'everything'.... I don't know : )

I know, so many questions, I'm sorry.
Questions are good!! It's better than no response at all!!

DOS Box: Yes

Operating System: Win7 Pro
Graphics card is listed in my sig.

I wouldn't say I'm a computer guru, but I have built my own pcs since my first compaq with Win95. Building your own is cheaper and you know what you got. I've never had a problem with Nvidia cards.

I'm sure my problem is something stupid.

ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0
AMD FX8350 8 Core 4.0 Ghz CPU
GeForce GTX 560 Ti PCIx Video Card
8 GB Corsair Vengence RAM
Rosewill 850W Power Supply
Major Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote