View Single Post
Old 09-05-10, 01:52 PM   #66
CaptainMattJ.
The Old Man

Downloads: 55
Uploads: 0

Bluetooth doesnt make driving any more safe. Its the distraction of talking to some1 that is. I must see about 15 people on their phone every day, and they all drive like S**T. texting is 10 times worse, but drving and multitasking NEVER works.....at least not forever. Earing is the only thing i dont have a problem with. you dont think about eating. you just do it. if your having an coversation you ARE thinking more about them and less about the road.

Sometimes i think people do it just so they can be stereotypically cool. Oh look at me i can talk to people ANd drive (like S**t anyway). Unless your mother just died or theres something Extremely important, theres literally like no reason to talk. And again, its not holding it, its having conversations. only morons cant figure out that holding it and not holding isnt going to make a difference. i can drive with one hand. its not hard. plus, people dont follow traffic laws in the first place. i see retards turning from the middle of the lane, which holds up traffic, i could be going around 80 on the freeway and this a hole is tailgating, and he speeds up to 100 to pass me, like some nutjob. And then theres the retards who pull out of a driveway or something, and they dont give a **** whether or not theres ANY space for them to get into, and often holds up traffic for minutes. and theres the people who dont stop at stop signs, dont yeild, Dont use a turn signal cause they think im a god dam mind reader, and yet they rarely get pulled over. i could be doing NOTHING wrong and get pulled over. i got pulled over because i looked quote "suspicious". WTF Is THAT. its profiling. because im 20 they assume that i drink my ass off and/or smoke pounds of weed. plus i live in a town where nothing happens, so the police force sits on their ass and pulls EVERYONE over they see doing ANY traffic violations. i got aa ticket because about 6 inches of my bumper was in the red. my BUMPER was SIX inches into the red and i get a $200 ticket? THat is absolute BS.

Anyway, i use a disposable pre paid cell phone. all it does is send text and calls. all a phone should do. and im not in a contract, and i have more minutes then i know what to do with.

A popular Government without popular information nor the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy or perhaps both. Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own Governors must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives
- James Madison
CaptainMattJ. is offline   Reply With Quote