View Single Post
Old 08-20-10, 12:46 PM   #56
Konovalov
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

I'm a Apple iPhone 3G 8GB user compliments of the company. Before that I vowed that I would never use a smart phone but quite frankly having the iPhone has been a savior when out of the office on the road or indeed on weekends. It' also great for when I am in bed and couldn't be bothered to grab the laptop and I can just hook in to my wifi. Some of the apps are great. For example using the Formulae 1 Live Timing app when we were at Silverstone for Saturday Qualifying was great as I could see all the times live on my iPhone and even could see each of the 3 sector splits. All that for free and we knew exactly who had qualified where while others were standing around asking who came in what place. Yeah I'm embarrassed to say that I love my iPhone for both work and play.
"In a Christian context, sexuality is traditionally seen as a consequence of the Fall, but for Muslims, it is an anticipation of paradise. So I can say, I think, that I was validly converted to Islam by a teenage French Jewish nudist." Sheikh Abdul-Hakim Murad (Timothy Winter)

Last edited by Konovalov; 08-20-10 at 01:07 PM.
Konovalov is offline   Reply With Quote