View Single Post
Old 05-27-10, 08:17 AM   #47
Egan
Admiral

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 0

I have my iPhone which I love except for the crappy keyboard, lack of flash, the day long totally unexplained internet drops, the rubbish safari browser, and the fact it's made by Apple whom I loath and that by buying it I have apparently signed up for some sort of cult where we worship any bubble shaped, over priced, underpowered gizmo as long as it's painted white. Still love my iPhone, though.

Apps wise, I have news feeders from a dozen news organisations and papers, a translator, a dictionary and a hand gun simulator which helps me through the day.

I had wanted one of those 'Mosquito' apps but decided not to bother when I discovered they only tortured adolescants. I wanted one that tortured everyone but I suppose thats what having a speaker on the phone I can play Primus through is for.

I'm being (almost) facetious. It's decent enough and there is something undeniable cool about having google earth on you when you get lost after being at the pub. This is handier than it seems; i got lost in my own neighbourhood a few months ago and that was on the WAY to the boozer.
Egan is offline   Reply With Quote