View Single Post
Old 03-05-24, 05:02 PM   #1217
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

I think the SNP are flogging a dead horse with this constant Independence nonsense, they couldn't convince the Scottish people when they were in their prime and they'll struggle to convince them at the next General Election as well.
And that begs the question of, how will they fare in the next election?, I'm going to take a wild stab at this and say they'll lose 10 to 15 seats, or a nightmare scenario could develop where they lose 20 to 30 seats. Could they gain any seats?, well, with all these accusations of government mismanagement being bandied about that's not very likely but, its not totally impossible, I think Mr Useless Yousaf's time is up though and if he had any honour at all he'd do the decent thing and fall on his sword.

There are 3 or 4 hundred MPs down in Westminster who need to do that as well, all those career politicians need to go, they've never amounted to much in the past and they'll never amount to much in the future either, just do one decent thing in your life and **** off into the night will you.