View Single Post
Old 06-30-23, 03:29 PM   #2721
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297
Uploads: 0

Thanks Oliver you are a lifesaver!! I was not expecting anyone to have an answer. I will go ahead and model exhaust vents as shown in your pictures. On the UB I type blueprints the motor exhaust is a muffler that has vent holes. Like what you see on a modern Diesel powered tractor trailer truck. I think actual details varied in service, and some may not have been equipped like this.

I have more good news...wartime wireless news messages are finally done! This was a major research project itself. There are about 1,050 news messages...from June 1914 to December 1918. Players will learn about Franz Ferdinands assassination, the July 1914 crisis leading to war, the battles of Tannenberg, the Marne, Gallipoli, Ypres, the Somme, Zeppelin bombings, Isonzo, Verdun, Jutland, US entry into the war, first poison gas attack, the Neville Offensive, the death of the Red Baron, French army mutinies, the 1918 German Spring Offensive, and much more! News comes by radio daily or about every third day, it will be very immersive.
iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote