View Single Post
Old 01-17-15, 12:36 AM   #1212
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297
Uploads: 0

Regarding colliers for the mod, I am not sure if "USS Cyclops" and sisters will be included. Interestingly, I found a European design slightly similar to the "Cyclops" but smaller (less than 5,000 tons). These ships were used to carry bulk grain, and will probably be included.

Thanks for the "Storstad" picture. Changes were made to the ventilators on my 3d model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char View Post
I see we're coming along fine. I remember you saying a while back you hoped to get this running in some form by May 15th of this year. Wondering if you're still even close to that goal? Not that I would care if it wasn't, just wondering
Sadly, the May 15th deadline is ... well ... dead. This is really a labor of love, done in between two jobs (my "official" job and a small business), and other hobbies.

However, rest assured things are indeed coming along nicely, as screenshots this weekend will show. I am as committed and as excited as when I started the project. There's so much in my head...it's just a matter of committing ideas to the SH4 platform.

Again, new screenshots this weekend.
iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote