View Single Post
Old 05-16-12, 08:33 PM   #49
Hylander_1314
Sea Lord

Downloads: 139
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
Final results of my work on the TMO version of the mod.

Improved stock environment should be 100% compatible with TMO and RFB now as I have decided to use the scene.dat files in these respective mods, while modifying the ocean and sky colors. The AI should react as you'd expect in stock TMO. The stock version of this mod for (SH4 1.5) will include a complete overhaul of the environment from textures, shaders, sounds, etc. The TMO version also includes custom sounds.
Wow! That's really lookin' good there Caustic!

Just outta curiosity, and maybe you know what controls the sunlight refelction on the water, but I would like to tweak it so it looks more like when I take my boat out fishing. On clear or very little cloud days, the sunlight reflection is such, that if you don't wear sunglasses, within an hour, you will have a pounding headache. Which is why I have about 6 pairs of polarized sunglasses in the dash panel compartment. From very dark almost black, to amber type shooting glasses.

Anyways, what I was wondering about, is reproducing thiese kinds of reflections of the sun off the water:

Especially this one! That sunlight is blinding! I see it like that all too often!

Again, I don't know if this can be mimicked or not, but the sunlight reflection has always seemed weak compared to being out on the water myself.

I'ld like to do it myself, even if for just personal use, but I don't what controls that part of it.

And thankyou for taking the supermods into consideration! That's cool man!

---------------------

Hylander_1314 is offline   Reply With Quote