View Single Post
Old 06-25-22, 06:26 PM   #3536
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
You sure are assuming that people getting abortions are just using it as a form of 'morning after pill', so they can go have more wild sex orgies.

I shouldn't have to tell you how unbelievably stupid that is, but here we are.

Contraceptives can fail and pregnancy tests can show false negatives, six weeks is a very short time for someone who is not expecting to be pregnant.

Due to this ruling, women will suffer, women will die and lives will be destroyed. And for what? Something something states' rights? Bible thumping?
What the hell? Everyone is going to die, suffer, lives destroyed? At what point does that happen? Jesus Christ lighten up Francis

Plan B has a 95% success rate if taken within a day of intercourse. Being every adult ought to be aware how babies are made it stands to reason a pregnancy after intercourse should not come as a surprise or something to be "discovered". For chrissakes its not a treasure hunt. If you’re really worried then go get a check-up and abortion within six weeks, no suffering, no deaths, no lives ruined. I am just absolutely astonished how unbelievably stupid people are that they can’t figure that out. But here we are.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 06-25-22 at 09:22 PM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote