Old 06-25-22, 01:42 PM   #3531
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Almost everywhere I read things like it's a restriction of woman's right-

Well what about the unborn babies right !?

I know there are being discussed on when is the embryo end when is it a human

I don't know since I'm not an expert on this subject.

This could be why a woman can have an abortion up to week 12 here in Denmark and Sweden.

Maybe it's nothing but an embryo up to week 12.

My personal view-standpoint.

I really don't have any-I only hope that no unborn baby-not embryo is killed.
When it comes to Rape and incest-Then the woman shall have the right to an abortion.

If I had a girlfriend and she became pregnant and wanted an abortion-I would be truly sad..Not forcing her to keep it-But hope she will.

Markus

What most Europeans read in their local headlines and here as well. Is the U.S. just outright banned abortions. Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact if most people got off their high horse and looked for themselves. They would find most State restrictions are very similar to some European laws on abortion. Liberal media will tell you Florida banned abortion. They didn't, under normal circumstances it is allowed up to 15 weeks, sound familiar? It should especially to those living in Europe.

Like I said earlier most people here think there should be an option for the woman however most people also think there should be limitations. But it is now up to the states to set those limitations. I think only five states have outright bans. But I'm sure with time that will change too.

States like Virginia and California see no problem aborting a baby at the third trimester and even hint at new born. But they do promise to keep the infant comfortable until its terminated.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 06-25-22 at 01:56 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote