Old 12-22-21, 04:15 PM   #53
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle9154 View Post
I have no issues with flotillas being out of place but I could check again.
- Also were you using the ARB version of toyotagt86 mod?
- you say that the career patrol did start up after red loading bar finished but you crashed shortly after leaving base?
Loaded on to the U-boat, just fine. It was when I went to view the nav map that things went... south & CTD'ed.

On a side note, is 1 thing that I added into the mix... with regards to Lorient. That mod, that I looked at modifying to work in, is the only thing that I can think of... that could possibly be, a possibility for My CTD... if I still run into a CTD, would be at a loss as to why that would occur. As all the other tweaks I did, pertain to damage/crew management & that loaded fine... & ran for some time before I moved on to other tweaks (visual tweaks, at that... & followed the same methodical testing before moving on to the last tweak, which was the Lorient positioning... )

Am looking into deleting both careers & then backing that change out (was smart enough to do it up, into a jsgme capable add in, so is not a big thing to back it out & reset back up, redo a career & then check again. It could be that the Lorient mod I worked on, was not 100%... fool proof. It pertains to the base NOT being in the bays anal retentive locality that it is by Ubi's stock set location'ing...

It is in fact, closer to the open waters which is where the base should be positioned. The Lorient mod set that I am using, is the 1... that is supposed to work in conjunction with the Wilhelmshaven v6 mod that Toyo, included in with their GWX3 set v2...

With SH3Cmdr, it is set up to roll back before it loads up SH3. (before that is asked about.... )

After I back that out, will then retest once more.. & report back on what I find after that.

M. M.