Old 02-20-13, 07:02 AM   #7
Karl Heinrich
Soundman

Downloads: 60
Uploads: 2

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll add them up ASAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymeal2 View Post
As a general reccomendation, go through some of the popular mods and pick some of the well-liked features out of there. Many of those mods do a very good job of filling in the gaps in the game with things that people want and make it better in doing so. Not to mention making it more fun.
Absolutely, been playing modded for quite a long time, but the idea of this post was to just generally see what people has a whole wanted to see, and build a picture from that. There's so many mods that do so many things and there are things mods don't or can't do That, and that I'm pretty lazy....

And it certainly would have to be moddable in my book, that's a given. It would ideally be a pretty modular core system at first I iamgine, so it can be a platform for WW2 and Cold War (and whatever else, within reason). Sure that has it's downsides too.

There's a lot of inherent problems in community projects (design by committee and "too many chiefs" being the most obvious), but hopefully we can get some momentum going and try and get something productive happening. It could be a long time in the works, but of people we should be pretty patient